Issaquena County – 1,285 ± Acres
THIS PROPERTY IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS! 1,285± acres nestled a mile from the MS River in the beautiful Mississippi Delta! This 1,285± acres of paradise is an unbelievable recreational tract that is loaded with dove, world class whitetail and thousands of Mallards year in and year out. With 10 upland food plots in place and 11 duck holes with water control structures, you can shoot limits of mallards in the morning and whitetail in the evenings. This property has an extensive road system throughout. With a 1,800 sq. ft. camp house, storage containers and a skinning shed, all you have to do is show up and hunt. Large front porch for entertaining family and guests. Surrounded by thousands of acres of agriculture that grow the largest whitetails in MS.
Other highlights include:
- 15 Year WRP
- Property includes tractor, duck blinds, deer stands, feeders, shooting houses, and equipment
- Camp sleeps 8 and is 1,800 square ft. with 3BR/2ba, covered porch, large kitchen, laundry room, and living room. All furnishings stay!
- Over 2 miles of road frontage on Moon Lake Road
- Large Sea Land container for 4-wheelers, Rangers, deer stands, and other gear
- 20 x 20 skinning shed with commercial sink, hot water and two deer skinning stations
- Located 30 minutes north of Vicksburg, MS